Join Our Team
At the UTRGV School of Medicine, people are our greatest resource. Our faculty, staff, and students are actively transforming the quality of health care in South Texas and beyond, through advanced medical research, education, and training.
Impacting the World
We seek to hire the best talent from around the Valley, the state, the country and beyond to:
- Educate the next generation of compassionate physician leaders and biomedical scientists who are serving the health care needs of diverse populations.
- Advance medical research in diseases that will lead to groundbreaking treatments for patient care in South Texas and beyond.
- Expand health care services with primary and specialty care clinics throughout the Rio Grande Valley.
From medicine and research to information technology and communications, UTRGV School of Medicine employees make a difference every day. Join a community where excellence and innovation are at the core of our culture to improve the quality of health care in the Rio Grande Valley.
Our team is experienced and ready to support you through the recruitment process. We are here to ensure you have all the information to make an informed decision to join our UTRGV SOM team.
- Staff and Graduate Assistantships questions can be directed to SOMCareers@utrgv.edu.
- Faculty appointment questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UTRGV complies with the Jeanne Clery Act and publishes crime statistics for the most recent three-year period. View the full report.
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.