- Make sure Edit Mode is ON.
- Navigate to the content page containing the deployed Exam, click the test’s action link and select Edit the Test Options on the drop-down menu.
- On the Test Options page, scroll down to the Test Availability Exceptions section and click the Add User or Group.
- In the Add User or Group window, click the box next to the name of the student or group of students you to grant exceptions to and click the Submit.
- The Test Options page will display the Test Availability Exceptions for the selected user or group. You can edit the settings to match the necessary accommodation for the user or group.
Explanation of Settings:
- Allows users or groups single, multiple, or unlimited attempts to an exam. If multiple attempts are allowed, faculty will need to specify the number of attempts.
- Allows for an extended time. This is the most common accommodation used which allows students extended time to complete an exam.
- Grants users a specific window of time to access the exam.
- The option appears if set in the original exam. Faculty can choose to enable or disable for specified users and groups.