Online Learning Faculty Round Table
The Center for Online Learning & Teaching Technology invites you to a Faculty Round Table.
These sessions will provide an opportunity for faculty collaboration concerning online learning methodology, and aims to foster pivotal improvements in online course delivery and students' online learning success.
- Do you want to know what other faculty are doing in their online courses?
- Do you want to know how face-to-face course teaching methodologies translate to an online course?
- Are you uncertain about the strategies you are using and would like feedback from your peers?
- Are you curious about the experiences other faculty members have had while teaching online? Do you want to know what worked and what did not work?
- Would you like to share with others the approaches you have successfully implemented?
Upcoming Round Tables
Date : TBA
Time : TBA
Location : TBA
Only 50 seats will be available for those attending in person. Lunch and a live stream will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you! If special accommodations are needed, please contact (956) 882-6792 or (956) 665-5327.
Past Round Tables
Access additional resources and information via the Online Learning Faculty Round Table Blackboard organization.
|Thursday, November 7, 2019||View Recording|
|Wednesday, October 2, 2019||No Recording Available|
|Friday, October 6, 2017||View Recording|
|Friday, August 18, 2017||View Recording|
For questions, assistance, or to report an issue, please contact the COLTT Help Desk at 956-665-5327 or 956-882-6792.Browse Help Articles Submit a Ticket