Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Request Articles or Book Chapters
Requesting Articles or Book Chapters
Please verify Library holding in the E-Journal Portal, which provides an A-Z listing of University's electronic holdings. If the Library does not own the title, or the issue is unavailable, you can submit request for article or chapter.
- Log on to ILLiad and choose the "Photocopy" or "Book Chapter" option from the menu on the left.
- Help us find exactly what you need by providing the ISSN or OCLC accession number. Both can be found by searching for the periodical title in WorldCat.
- Note that some serials change titles one or more times during their publication history.
- Each article or book chapter requires a separate request.
- Some libraries might provide a maximum of 2 or 3 chapters, or 50 pages. We reserve the right to cancel requests if they exceed a library's copying limit.
Once Your Item Arrives
You will Received an automated e-mail letting you know that the article or book chapter has arrived and it's available to view on your ILLiad account. To view item, please use the "Electronically Received Articles" link from the menu on the left on your ILLiad account page.