Print, Copy, Scan
The University Library provides access to black and white as well as color printers via UTRGV PaperCut.
- Black & white printing, 1st floor
- Color printing, 1st floor
- Black & white printing, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Color printing, 2nd and 3rd floors
vPrint - Student Printing Service provides UTRGV Students, Faculty, and Staff access to wireless printers located conveniently throughout UTRGV Campuses. View information on general printing services, including print credits.
Find-Me Printers are located in the University Library computer labs in Brownsville and Edinburg, which allow users to print from a library workstation via Find-Me printers. View more information about Find-Me Printers.
Mobility Print allows users to print from a personal device by releasing prints on a Find-Me Printer. View more information on mobility printing.
The University Library does not provide access to photocopiers. Instead, users are directed to scan their documents then print them.
KIC scanners allow an easy scan-to-email or USB service. They are located on the 1st floor in Brownsville and on the 2nd and 3rd floors in Edinburg.
Prints not releasing
- Library computer: Make sure you're logged into your PaperCut account.
- Personal device: Make sure you're connected to Eduroam.
Issues with print credits
- Check here for more information on printing credits.
- Or, submit an IT Help Request through ServiceNow. Log in to my.utrgv.edu, then click on the ServiceNow icon under Applications, click on Something broken?
Printer problem (jam, paper, toner, etc.)
- Edinburg: Send a text with the printer number to (956) 253-8031.
- Brownsville: Notify a staff member at the 1st floor desk.