Join Our Team
At the UTRGV School of Podiatric Medicine, our faculty, staff, and students are our greatest resource. Join a team committed to improving the quality of health care in the Rio Grande Valley and beyond.
Impacting the World
We seek the best talent from around the Valley, the state, the country, and beyond to:
- Educate the next generation of compassionate podiatric physician leaders who serve the health care needs of diverse populations.
- Advance research in diseases that affect the lower extremities which will lead to innovative treatments for patients in the Rio Grande Valley and beyond.
- Expand podiatric services and treatments via specialty clinics across the Rio Grande Valley.
Recruiting, hiring, and retaining competent faculty and staff is important to assure the long-term success of the School of Podiatric Medicine.
Our team is experienced and ready to support you through the recruitment process. We are here to ensure you have all the information to make an informed decision to join our UTRGV SOPM team.
- Staff and Graduate Assistantships questions can be directed to SOPM Careers@utrgv.edu
- Faculty appointment questions can be directed to SOPMDocs@utrgv.edu.
UTRGV complies with the Jeanne Clery Act and publishes crime statistics for the most recent three-year period. View the full report.
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.