Download and Install Respondus Lockdown Browser
Some faculty require the use of Respondus LockDown Browser for exams and quizzes. If your exam requires the Respondus LockDown Browser, you will need to download the LockDown Browser via Blackboard to take the exam.
Please know that only Windows and Mac devices are supported.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Navigate to the Student Support Tab.
- Click on your version (Windows or Mac) of the LockDown Browser from the Student Tech Download module.
- Click Download to download the installer.
- Locate the installer file in your downloads folder and double-click on the LockDown Browser installation file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
For Chromebook, please refer to the instructions on how to install the Chromebook extension.
For more information on compatible operating systems, visit the Respondus Computer Requirements page.