For questions, assistance, or to report an issue, please contact the COLTT Help Desk at 956-665-5327 or 956-882-6792.Browse Help Articles Submit a Ticket
Zoom for Instructors
Zoom is an online video-conferencing application that makes it easy to hold impromptu or scheduled meetings, teach online courses, conduct training, and host webinars.
Zoom features include:
- Online high-definition (HD) video and audio conferencing.
- Impromptu or scheduled presentations/meetings.
- Real-time group collaboration and screen-sharing.
- Video webinar scalability (100 to 10,000 viewers).
- Dual screen support system (Cloud)
- Add Zoom to the Course Menu
- Scheduling your Zoom Meetings
- Zoom to Panopto for Blackboard
- Publish Cloud Recording
- Zoom Quick Start Guide
- Download and Install
- Web Portal Login and Setup
- Chrome 30+
- Firefox 27+
- Safari 7+