Self-Enrolling in a Blackboard Organization
If you need to self-enroll into a Blackboard organization, please follow the steps below.
- Login into Blackboard.
- Locate the Organization Search module, below the Trainings and Organizations module.
- In the Organization Search module, type the name of the organization and click Go.
- Click on the Options menu icon (down arrow in a circle) next to the Organization ID.
- From this menu, click Enroll.
- From the Self Enrollment page, click Submit.
- Navigate back to the My Courses tab, and you'll see it listed under Trainings and Organizations.