Mathematica is one of the most sophisticated technical computing software packages available. It is capable of doing exact mathematical calculations, from basic College Algebra to elaborate Quantum Field Theory calculations.
- Ease of use with predictive suggestions, natural language input, and more
- Documents and organizes text
- Nearly 5,000 built-in functions
- Access to up-to-the-minute real-world data
- Automated functions for better work efficiency
Mathematica helps students and faculty move research forward by providing accurate calculations using incredible technical computing software across many areas including:
- Neural Networking
- Machine Learning
- Image Processing
- Data Science
- GPU Computing
- Advanced Mathematical Calculations
- and many more!
For more information, visit Wolfram Mathematica's webpage.
Install Matlab software on a personal computer using the instructions.
Students can access MATLAB at all computer labs managed by IT available at the following locations:
- Academic Services (EACSB, 2nd floor)
- Mathematics & General Classrooms (EMAGC 2.202)
- Engineering (EENGR 1.220)
Personal or University Computer
Install Matlab software on a personal or university computer using the instructions.
For questions, assistance, or to report an issue, please visit the IT Support Center.Visit IT Support Center