Ready to Declare

You have discovered your interests, done all the research, and are now ready to declare your major!  But what now? 

UTRGV students who are ready to declare or who are wanting to change majors, must complete the Change of Major form. Please take this form to your academic or faculty advisor of your NEW major or minor. Your Academic Advisor or NEW major department will review your request and forward this form to U Central for updating.