Coursera Career Academy
UTRGV is excited to announce our partnership with Coursera - one of the largest global online learning platforms. Through Coursera, our students will continue to have access to 5,000+ cutting edge online courses, taught at 250+ of the world's leading universities and companies.
Since today's career market is constantly evolving, this is an incredible opportunity to supplement your current curricula by learning additional job-relevant skills that today's top employers are looking for - before you graduate.
Ready to learn new skills and enhance your career readiness? Let's get started. First, you'll need to register for Coursera through the UTRGV website. See steps below.
Using Career Academy, you can:
- Explore different career paths and develop job-ready skills (no previous experience required).
- Master real-world skills through hands-on learning in fields like data analytics, digital marketing, data science, and more.
- Learn at your own pace, discover the right role and learn from anywhere, anytime.
- Get hands-on experience by practicing the tools & techniques companies are looking for.
- Earn Professional Certificates from the world's leading companies, including Google, Meta, and IBM.
How to Get Started
Getting started on Coursera is easy. Follow these three easy steps below.
- Sign up for the Coursera UTRGV Career Academy Student Learning Program
- Click Join and select Sign Up
- Create a Coursera account using your UTRGV email only and a different password than you use for your UTRGV account
- Check your email to verify your account. You may need to check your spam email
- Return to the UTRGV Career Academy Student Learning Program
- Browse the full catalog of certificates and guided projects and click Enroll to begin
Edinburg: ESTAC 2.101
Phone: Brownsville (956) 882-5627
Phone: Edinburg (956) 665-2243