For questions, assistance, or to report an issue, please contact the COLTT Help Desk at 956-665-5327 or 956-882-6792.Browse Help Articles Submit a Ticket
Preparation Checklist for Students
In the event that face-to-face courses are temporarily moved online, please follow these steps to ensure you're successful in your courses.
- Update your computer's operating system to the latest version.
- Download Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Some courses will meet online via Blackboard Collaborate or Zoom.
- Blackboard Collaborate works best when using Google Chrome.
- Zoom will require you to download the Zoom application.
- Download the Blackboard Mobile App to access your course content on your mobile device.
- Download the Outlook Mobile App to access your UTRGV email on your mobile device.
- [Student Employees Only] Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication if you have not already done so. Duo is required to access your UTRGV Email off-campus.
Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning
UTRGV is committed to ensuring all learners have access to accessible content now that courses have moved online. Please utilize the Blackboard Ally tool, available in every Blackboard course, to download alternative formats (MP3, electronic braille, etc.) of your course content.