UTRGV Department Request
Student organizations must submit reservation requests via VLink.
Every student organization must submit an event request for any type of event, whether it is as small as a general meeting something big like a fundraiser. Every request is looked into on a case-by-case basis and are first come-come, first serve. For more information about Student Organization requests contact the Office of Center for Student Involvement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder: prior to event, the requestor must submit liability waivers two days prior to the event to the UREC reservation office.
Terms to follow
- Alcohol and glass containers are prohibited.
- Holes cannot be dug anywhere on our premises.
- All ice chests/coolers will be inspected – drinks must come into the facility sealed.
- The collection of funds or donations is not allowed.
- Guests must be out of the facility within 15 minutes of the scheduled conclusion of your event.
- Events must end at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- Any damage and/or mess left over from the event may be charged cleaning fee.
- Non-UREC members must purchase a day pass to participate in event.
- TULIP insurance policy may be required. Payment is non-refundable.
- No bicycles are allowed inside the facility or vehicles allowed on outdoor recreational fields
- Swimmers must wear proper attire at all times
- University Recreation is not liable for any charges incurred by the group reserving the facility, injury to participants or anyone hired for the event by the group reserving the facility.
- Facility and Climbing Wall waivers must be signed by each participant, or parent/legal guardian, prior to using the facility.
- Closed toed shoes must be worn in climbing wall area.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in group forfeiting the privilege to reserve University Recreation facilities in the future.