Zoom for Instructors
Zoom is an online video conferencing application that makes it easy to hold impromptu or scheduled meetings, teach online courses, conduct training, and host webinars.
Zoom features include:
- Online high-definition (HD) video and audio conferencing.
- Impromptu or scheduled presentations/meetings.
- Real-time group collaboration and screen-sharing.
- Video webinar scalability (100 to 10,000 viewers).
- Dual screen support system (Cloud)
Please refer to the following links and resources to learn how to get started with Zoom.
- Linking to Zoom within your Blackboard Course
- How to Schedule a Zoom Meeting through Blackboard
- Joining a Zoom Meeting from Blackboard
- How to Set all My Zoom Meetings to Automatically Record
Audio, Video, Sharing
- Testing computer or device audio
- Testing video
- Joining a meeting by phone
- Sharing your screen
- Using a virtual background
- UTRGV Virtual Backgrounds