Freshman Students

You are an entering freshman if you have graduated or will be graduating from a high school and have not attended a college/university AFTER your high school graduation. Even if you have earned college credit while you are STILL in high school you are considered an entering freshman. GED and home school students are also considered entering freshmen as long as they have not attended a college or university after receiving their diploma.

Office is Closed