Graduate Teaching Assistantship Application
- Must be currently enrolled in a Biology Graduate Program. Biology (BIOL), Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BCMB); School of Earth, Environmental and Marine Science (AESS and OCES).
- Must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or better
- Positive review on Biology GTA Evaluations. (Return applicants)
- Must be registered full-time for the respective semester (Not at the time of application deadline, must be registered by deadline to be considered)
- nine semester credit hours during the fall semester,
- nine semester credit hours during the spring semester,
- six semester credit hours during the summer session or be performing supervised research with a UTRGV faculty member,
- or be registered in the required number of semester credit hours to fulfill the only remaining requirements on the degree plan.
- New Applicants: Upload all Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts, Official/Unofficial
Application Deadline: April 21, 2023.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Students not registered for classes by April 28, 2023, will not be considered for hire.
Please note spots are limited to budget, curriculum and are highly competitive.