Violations of the Accreditation Standards

Any individual may contact the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) if they feel the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders has violated or is not in compliance with any of the established accreditation standards. A complaint may also be made to the CAA that involves behavior that is in violation of ASHA's Code of Ethics.

Violations of the Accreditation Standards: How to File a Complaint