Ticket & Venue Policy
This ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked and admission refused at any time at the sole discretion of UTRGV College of Fine Arts. UTRGV College of Fine Arts reserves the right, without refund to refuse, eject, suspend, or permanently terminate the season tickets or seat options of any person whose conduct is deemed by the College of Fine Arts staff, to be disorderly, unruly, dangerous, and/or fails to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein or violates the Guest Code of Conduct.
The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks with respect to the danger of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event (either inside or outside the venue). UTRGV College of Fine Arts is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
The purchaser of this ticket and any subsequent holder hereof acknowledges that he or she has acquired this ticket for the purpose of watching the event. The ticket holder is admitted on condition, and by use of this ticket, that the ticket holder will not transmit or aid in transmitting in any media now or hereafter existing, in whole or in part, any description, account, picture, reproduction, or any other depiction in any media now or hereafter existing, of all or any part of the event or related events to which this ticket admits the holder.
The ticket holder grants UTRGV College of Fine Arts, its affiliates, and their assigns, the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice, image, or likeness as part of any live or recorded video display, broadcast, or other transmission, reproduction, or other depiction in any media now or hereafter existing, of all or any part of the event or related events to which this ticket admits the holder, including for commercial purposes of the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, UTRGV College of Fine Arts, their sponsors, licenses, advisers or broadcasters.
The ticket holder may not enter the event or otherwise use this ticket for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways) without The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s or the College of Fine Arts’ express written consent. UTRGV College of Fine Arts reserves the right to deny entry to any person who obtains this ticket through unapproved advertising, promotion, giveaway, or other commercial purpose.
Tickets obtained from sources other than a representative of the University may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such cases, will not be honored. This ticket may not be replaced if lost, destroyed, or stolen.
The ticket holder and his/her belongings may be searched upon entry into the venue and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering this ticket and entering the venue, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, UTRGV College of Fine Arts, its affiliates, or its agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into the venue.
The UTRGV College of Fine Arts allows re-entry at all of its events so long as the customer presents his or her ticket stub to a Game Day Employee upon re-entry. Any customer who fails to show a ticket stub will not be granted re-entry.
Guest Code of Conduct
UTRGV College of Fine Arts is committed to enhancing safety and creating a more enjoyable, and family-friendly experience for everyone. The following guidelines have been set in order to meet this goal:
- Guests will enjoy the event experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated, or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner by UTRGV PAC staff or University Police.
- Guests will sit in their ticketed seats and show their tickets upon request.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the playing surface will be immediately ejected from the venue and may be subject to arrest.
- Guests will follow the University smoking policy and will not smoke in any venue. Guests who violate this rule will be subject to ejection from the facility.
- Guests with obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing, or who are seemingly intoxicated will not be granted access to any UTRGV College of Fine Arts venue.
- Guests will comply with requests from UTRGV College of Fine Arts staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.