Over Hour Credit Petition

Students who want to register for more hours must fill out an academic overload request form and get approval by the Department Chair.

Students taking more than 18 hours, when submitting your Over Hour Credit Petition the following must be included:

1. Over Hour Credit Petition Form 
2. Your Unofficial Transcript (available on your ASSIST) 
3. Your Degree Plan or Roadmap (available on the UTRGV website)

Over Hour Credit Petition Packets can be turned in to the Brownsville or Edinburg Campus.

Brownsville Office: 
BBRHP 1.101 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00 pm
Edinburg Office: 
EHABW 2.206 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00 pm