UTRGV will measure the success of our strategic plan through its impact on the University’s diverse stakeholders including students, faculty and staff, and the community in the Rio Grande Valley. We have identified a set of key metrics to track progress against each of the seven strategic priorities. As we work together to accomplish our goals and to identify new initiatives in pursuit of our collective vision, we may consider additional metrics to evaluate and illustrate our success.
- Academic Excellence: Academic program rankings; faculty turnover rates; and internship and experiential learning participation rates.
- Student Access & Success: Student retention and graduation rates; average time-to-graduation; and average student debt post-graduation.
- Campus Life: Student participation in clubs and organizations; student-athlete recruitment; and number of on-campus events.
- Research & Scholarship: Number and range of grants received; interdisciplinary and inter-campus grants; and faculty professional development programs.
- Health Education & Patient Care: Number of patients served annually, patient satisfaction with quality and accessibility of services; and provider satisfaction.
- People: Faculty and staff recruitment rates; faculty and staff turnover rates; and campus climate survey results.
- Community Engagement & Integration: Community service events; workforce development partnerships; and service-learning participation rates.