What We Can Do For You

If you are an administrative support employee

We recommend that you seek resolution of your issue through the chain of command in your division.  In some cases we can work directly with you along with the support staff in your division to resolve budget related problems.

If you are a Dean

We can meet with you one-on-one or with a group of your staff and/or faculty and make formal presentations on various aspects of the budget development process.

If you are a member of the public

We ask that you peruse our website for information that may answer your question(s).  As Planning and Analysis staff is not authorized to speak for the institution your questions can best be addressed via the public information request process; information is available HERE.

If you are a senior administrator

We can work with your staff and provide guidance on budget related issues, including policy development.

If you are a faculty member

We can do presentations on higher education budgeting topics to your class.  If you need to resolve a budget related issues, you should seek resolution through your Assistant Dean and the Academic Budget Officer.

If you are a student

We generally reach out to the student government presidents when elected to introduce ourselves and share information and answer questions about the budget process at UTRGV.  If you are a student that is not in a leadership position we ask that you contact the Student Government Association for resolution to your question or issue.