External Agreements

Are you a UTRGV Researcher thinking about working with an outside institution or organization?

When you need to request that materials be sent to UTRGV for you from another institution or organization, or when you need to send materials to another institution or organization, please complete and sign the appropriate MTA Information Form out of the two choices below, and send it to the Office of Technology Commercialization (OTC):  

(These are fillable PDFs, and they can be signed electronically.  Please send the appropriate completed and signed MTA Information Form to otc@utrgv.edu. We will then proceed to get all necessary clearances and get the agreement executed so the materials can be shipped.)