Who's Eligible

You should attend the New Student Transfer Orientation if you are a student who has enrolled at college or university after high school graduation and are seeking enrollment at UTRGV.

Only students who have been accepted for admission to UTRGV for Summer I, Summer II, or Fall semester will be eligible to attend an orientation.