Blackboard Learn for Instructors
Blackboard Learn is our institution's learning management system. Blackboard helps you engage learners in exciting new ways, reaching them on their terms and devices. Intuitive new features make it even easier for educators to manage content, personalize courses, foster collaboration, and connect with learners.
Please refer to the following links and resources to learn how to use the different teaching and learning tools in Blackboard.
- How do I login to Blackboard?
- How to Add your Syllabus in Blackboard
- Blackboard Learn Help
- Blackboard Learn Essential Skills
- Get Your Blackboard Courses Ready
- How do I upload a profile photo?
- How to Create Announcements
- How to Create Content
- How to Create Assignments
- How to use SafeAssign
- Self and Peer Assessment
- Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Create Tests and Surveys
- Question Settings and Metadata
- Test and Survey Options
- Question Types
- Edit Tests and Questions
- Reuse Questions
- Grade Tests
- Test and Survey Results
- Resolve Student Issues with Tests
- Item Analysis
- Adding a Tk20 Assignment in Blackboard
- Linking the Blackboard Web Link to a Tk20 Assignment
- Exporting Tk20 Grades to Blackboard
For all other assistance with Tk20, please contact the Office of Academic and Institutional Excellence.
- Customize the "My Courses" Module
- Changing the Start/End Dates of your Bb Course
- How to Complete a Course Copy
- How to Give Guests Access to Menu Items
- Selecting a Course Structure
- Using the Student Preview
- Changing the Course Menu Background Color