EndNote is a market-leading research manager and bibliography generator.
Endnote helps researchers and Students streamline the research process with several built in tools:
- One reference library accessible by up to 14 team members worldwide
- Powerful search tool to sort through research materials
- Store and share documents and files
- Automatically build a bibliography or insert citations and references into your manuscript
- Built-in activity log for shared library
AccessAvailable to UTRGV students, faculty, and staff according to the Enterprise Software License Agreement.
For questions, assistance, or to report an issue, please visit the UTRGV Support Center.Visit UTRGV Support Center