Having a strong personal brand has become essential in standing out in today’s competitive job market. You will learn how to get noticed when looking for a promotion or job opportunity, build a strong and consistent web presence on social media sites, and expand your circle of relationships.
What You Will You Learn:
• Discover how to get started building/improving your personal brand
• Learn how to practice and maintain authenticity in the workplace
• Explore strategies for building a great reputation and fixing a bad reputation
• Create an influential presence in the workplace
• Develop and maintain a healthy amount of self-confidence
This course is designed for participants seeking to develop their personal brand to secure a job or promotion, build professional relationships, or acquire new clients for their business.
No Prerequisites required.
Edinburg Course Information
Lecture: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lecture: 2 hrs
Online: 3 hrs (Asynchronous)
Lecture: Edinburg CESS Building
This course helps learners craft a resume that is targeted, elegant, and effective and formulate winning answers to difficult interview questions.
This course will provide aspiring photographers and photography enthusiasts techniques to develop photographs with Adobe Lightroom.
Our intermediate course takes things one step further with advanced shooting techniques.