In today's competitive marketplace, companies must come up with innovative solutions to everyday challenges. This course will examine the benefits of design thinking and present strategies for generating innovative products and ideas that can set an organization apart from its competitors. It highlights real-world examples of design thinking applications across several different industries. It considers accessible design and looks at methods for testing ideas.
What You Will You Learn:
• Explore design thinking and creative problem-solving strategies
• Learn strategies for encouraging innovative thinking and jump-starting innovation
• Identify techniques for generating and testing ideas
• Identify ways to encourage creative thought in the workplace
• Examine the elements of good product and web design
This course is designed for participants seeking to develop their design thinking to encourage innovation, design creative solutions to problems, and impress customers in their business/organization.
No prerequisites required.
Edinburg Course Information
Location: *(review "notes" section below for further details)
Edinburg CESS Building
Dr. Laura Munoz
* This course includes self-paced online content and instructor led in-class sessions. Online content will be available 24 hours prior to the first in-class session.
- More of What You're Looking For -
In this course you will learn how to use content marketing to create and distribute valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain your audience or customers.
This certificate program will first help you become re-acquainted with your own stores of creativity and innovation.
This course will help you gain the knowledge and skills required to successfully execute effective digital marketing campaigns.
Upon successfully completing this course, students will understand the structure of successful event planning.
Whether you're interested in lead generation, social influence, or creative marketing, this program will improve your social media skills for the long run.
By signing up for the class you will learn how to quickly put together a script, storyboard and shot list.
This course will help you develop an understanding of web analytics, search engine optimization, and web usability.