As a supply chain grows in complexity, and companies increasingly source products and services from a more diverse and global set of suppliers, the job of managing the processes that ensure the steady and reliable flow of components and inputs has never been more difficult.
What You Will You Learn:
• Define supply chain management and understand its strategic role in organizations that source goods and services
• Explain the goals of effective supply chain management and procurement
• Demonstrate the part that demand chains play in a productive operations strategy
• Analyze how organizations in a supply chain communicate and manage relationships
• Explain the supplier appraisal process and understand its role in supply chain management
• Formulate strategies for mitigating supply chain risk, and discuss the events that can create disruption in the supply chain
• Assess the major trends and issues shaping supply chain management today
This course is designed for adult learners interested in tools and techniques to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings and in their organizations.
No prerequisites required.
- ★ Expert Supported
- ★ Accessible
- ★ Games & Flashcards
- ★ Real-world case studies
- ★ Mobile-friendly
- ★ Badge and credit-awarding
- ★ Video content
- ★ Audio-enabled in-app
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Online Suite Information
10 | CEUs: 1.0
*For individual course enrollment, go to the Suite Courses section below.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Business & Legal Programs -
This certificate offers instruction on crafting many of the most common business communication formats.
This program is designed to provide you with the resources, expert guidance, and mentoring needed to write a competitive grant proposal.
In this program, you will gain practical skills needed to manage critical HR functions on a daily basis and avoid legal pitfalls.
In this course, you will learn to create well-written emails and documents to earn respect from your peers.
This course prepares current and future guest service professionals to become an American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP ®).
Train to interview witnesses, research the law, create legal documents, and prepare cases for courtroom litigation.