Edinburg: ESTAC 2.101
Phone: Brownsville (956) 882-5627
Phone: Edinburg (956) 665-2243
How to Host an Intern
The UTRGV Internship Program is a dedicated initiative with the goal of developing experiential learning opportunities or internships for UTRGV students. Through participation in this program, partner employers will receive specialized services including internship development and program support, tailored resources and recruitment tools, and expanded marketing opportunities.
Employer services include:
- Preliminary needs assessment
- Identification of current needs and/or challenges
- Outline of key performance indicators for position
- Internship position description development support
- Access to tailored internship materials (resources and tools)
- Connection with UTRGV Internship Program Manager and faculty coordinators
- Elevated marketing and position promotion throughout colleges by supportive faculty internship coordinators
If you have questions or are interested in becoming an Internship Program partner, contact Jack Kaufold, Internship Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may complete the form below.