Main DescriptionThe IT Support Center is the new comprehensive IT Service Management (ITSM) solution with self-service interface that provides a simple way to submit and track incidents, service requests, and projects tasks.
PurposeThe IT Support Center is used to track Information Technology (IT) help and service requests on all UTRGV campuses and provide a knowledge base that has instructions and support services.
Acess is automatically granted to all UTRGV students, faculty, and staff.
Log in to the IT Support Center and select any of the available menu options.
- Submit a service request for software and hardware installations, classroom multimedia and videoconferencing services, network services, telephone services, training services, web services, and more
- Submit a help request if you are having trouble with hardware, software or any IT service
- Visitors and guests can submit their technical questions and issues through our IT Help request form online.
- Submit an access request to gain access to university business resources, applications, and file shares.
Got an Idea/Project?
Temporary Guest Access
- Submit a temporary guest access request for campus resources (e.g. wireless network).
- Request a new ListServ.