Minitab® is a powerful statistical analysis software that automates calculations and graphs. It allows you to import data and easily correct any mismatches, manipulate and format your data to your liking right in worksheet, graphs are automatically updated as you edit or add data, and effortlessly create presentations by exporting graphs straight to Microsoft PowerPoint or share your output by exporting it to Microsoft Word. Minitab® provides tools to turn your data into solutions.
Minitab® can be used for:
- Basic Statistics (Descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, etc.)
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (Scatter plots, matrix plots, histograms, charts, etc.), and much more!
PurposeProvide students, faculty, and staff a powerful statistical and graphical analysis software that is easy to use to obtain accurate and reliable results.
- Minitab® can ONLY be installed on University-owned computers at the following campuses:
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley - Brownsville
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley - Edinburg
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley - Harlingen
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley - McAllen Teaching Site
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley - South Padre Island
NOTE: Minitab® CANNOT be installed on computers located in hospitals or clinics.
- Connect to Minitab® through the University's Virtual Computer Labs (vLabs).
For questions, assistance, or to report an issue, please visit the IT Support Center.Visit IT Support Center