Gartner Higher Education Reference (Core Research)
Gartner is an analytical researching service that can be utilized by all students, faculty, and staff. Provided is useful information in regards to technology and new advances. All information is reliable and can be used for research purposes.
Purpose and Features
The Gartner service provides the most recent IT information, news, and research. The main purpose is to be able to provide a resource that contains up to date/reliable information. What you can do with Gartner:
Faculty and Deans
- Stay current to the rapidly changing IT industry.
- Relevancy in classroom with up-to-date fact based data.
- Design projects or entire courses revolving Gartner tools.
- Research topics related to technology.
- Use accurate data and information to incorporate into research papers.
- Use your track dashboard to receive updates regarding specific information.
- Save articles and documents for later use.
For questions, assistance, or to report an issue, please visit the IT Support Center.Visit IT Support Center